What kind of investment property can I get in Fishers?

Asked by Christy, California Mon Sep 17, 2012

If I want to buy a

Answers

10
Mallorie Wil…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Sat Aug 23, 2014
Christy,

Have you decided what type of investment property you're looking for? IE: rental or looking to renovate and flip? There are great opportunities for rentals. I work with several local investors that purchase rental properties.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Mallorie Wilson
Sales Manager
Century 21 Diversified
317-590-3434 direct
Lucy Brenton, , Fishers, IN
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Hi! My name is Lucy Brenton and I am an active real estate investor in Hamilton County, Indiana. I have served as the President of the largest real estate investor trade association in Indiana. I lived in Fishers for years and currently live in Noblesville, right next door. If you are from out of state, I highly recommend you give me a call. I will work with out of state investors as your field partner to make sure that you get a great deal on a property and have good management in place.

Realtors are often not real estate investors and some have never even owned a rental property before. I recommend that if you use a Realtor, then use one that actively invests for their own portfolio. I used to hold my Realtor's license and can speak from experience - the thinking process for a Realtor and a real estate investor are vastly different.

While Fishers is a great place to own property, it is highly, highly desirable and it can be difficult to find property at large enough discounts to interest investors. Email me at lucybrenton at gmail dot com and I would be happy to chat with you about Central Indiana.
Peter Le, Both Buyer And Seller, Indianapolis, IN
Fri Apr 26, 2013
I have one available and it's a fantastic location. Please feel free to call or email me for documents entailing information 317-782-1800 or peter@cadencemtc.com.
Mallorie Wil…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Currently, there is a need for rental properties in Fishers. We are faced with a shortage.

Are you still considering pursuing an investment in Fishers?

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
Fri Apr 19, 2013
I have property for sale and will email you documents for your review in regards to what you are looking for. My name is Peter Le and this is directly through the owner.

peter@cadencemtc.com

the property is off 156th and Hazel Dell Pkwy Noblesville, IN
Judy Moberg…, Agent, Fishers, IN
Tue Sep 18, 2012
THEIR ARE LOTS OF OPTIONS FOR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES IN FISHERS. IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR BUDGET IS AND WHAT YOU EXPECTION FOR YOUR RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEND YOU SOME OPTIONS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JKOEHLER@CALLCARPENTER.COM
Marita Topmi…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Hi C,

You can buy whatever you can afford.

I get calls from people who want to rent a home or condo
in Fishers on a regular basis. It's a nice town and is still
growing.

Marita
Laura Musall, Agent, Fishers, IN
Tue Sep 18, 2012
The question is: What kind of investment property are you looking for? How much do you want to spend? Do you want to flip a property? Do you want a property for a rental? If you want to provide me with more information, I'd be happy to give you some information on the Fishers housing market.

Laura@TalktoTucker.com
Ken Fisher, Agent, Fishers, IN
Tue Sep 18, 2012
A short question usually generates a short answer. I recommend a meeting to discuss what types and price ranges of investments your are seeking. We can discuss potential rates of return, optimum locations, financing methods, etc. I also offer a turn-key program as discussed at http://www.KenFisherRealtors.com.
Bryan Branst…, Agent, Fishers, IN
Tue Sep 18, 2012
There are many options available in the residential investment area, but primarily single family homes and condos. There is still undeveloped land available as well if you are interested in buying and holding for a longer period. The overall values in Fishers have remained stronger than other parts of the state due to top-rated schools and a continued migration from the city to the suburbs. Fishers does have its share of foreclosures so there are homes that can be bought below market value, but the time on market has continued to shorten as more and more individuals are buying up these strong-value properties. Hope this information is helpful as a general foundation.