What is typical per sqft price to build home in Mt Pleasant? I already own a lot.

Asked by jpinkard, Mount Pleasant, SC Sat Jan 5, 2013

Answers

5
Mikki Ramey’s answer
Mikki Ramey, Agent, Daniel Island, SC
Sat Jan 5, 2013
It also depends on the lot you buy. Some neighborhoods require using certain builders and also a certain square footage. The price per sq foot really depends on what you want in your house. Do you want crown molding, hard wood floors, etc?

I am in the top 5% of agents in Charleston and would be happy to answer any of your questions. Please check out my reviews.
Hi, my name is Ryan and already own a lot, in Mount Pleasant, SC down an private road , I just want to know a rough figure about how much I should to expect to pay for a 2070 sq ft home so i can have a realistic savings goal?
Please and thank you.
Flag Wed Oct 5, 2016
T_19cecil, Home Buyer, Mount Pleasant, SC
Sun May 1, 2016
Charlestoncounty.org tells you the cost of the lot. If they developed it, then its harder to tell because you have to factor in streets, sewer etc....
$130-150 a foot is a well appointed house. Anything beyond that is higher finishes, custom work or a builder that is bidding too high.
Robin Iriart, Agent, Mount Pleasant, SC
Fri Jun 14, 2013
The price a builder charges to build a home on your lot depends to a great degree on the finishes you want within the home. My recommendation would be to meet with a few different builders to have them bid the job on an apples-to-apples basis. But as important as cost is the relationship you have with the builder, as it will be likely at least a year long partnership, and is one that can be stressful. Working with a realtor can also give you another professional source to guide you through the process.

Call me for help with builder referrals, or with any other questions.
beachlady908, Home Buyer, Mount Pleasant, SC
Fri Jun 14, 2013
How can I find out what developers paid for lots in my community?
Julie O'reil…, Agent, Mount Pleasant, SC
Sat Jan 5, 2013
It depends on quality and how big of am home. The smaller the house the more it costs per sq ft. On average for. 3200 sq ft house you are looking at $130 to $150 per sq ft depending on lot size and finishes. I would be happy to assist you with building and have several great builders I work with. You can reach me either via email or call my cell 843-514-7851. Thanks jjulie oreilly Keller Williams charleston sc
I would just like to say, finally a straight answer. You are correct and answered this well. I would recommend people call you
Flag Sun May 1, 2016