What is the value of 15023 Xenia St Thornton, CO 80602?

Asked by Whynot, 80602 Mon Mar 28, 2011

Answers

7
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Whynot,

I would contact a local Realtor who works the area and knows not only the values of the homes, but the nuances of the particular neighborhoods. Sometimes a similar home accross the street from yours could be 10's of thousands different in price due to style, age, builder, etc. don't go by hearsay or by the big realestate webesites that will give you a 'Guesstimate' of what your home value is.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
David Janis, Agent, Boulder, CO
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Public record states the 'Total Actual Value' is $264,470. It sold for $284,900 in August of 2011.
Linda Morgan, , Brighton, CO
Mon Mar 28, 2011
Dear Whynot:
My husband and I live in HTC and know this community very well. We were the first home to close on the Golf Course. We have seen how everything is growing and would be very happy to answer any questions that you have. Please call me and I will get you everything you require. There are a few other homes available in the Gated Community as well. Linda Morgan Morgan Realty & Associates, LLC Brighton Co. 80601 303 659 3101Office 303 229-6869 Cell or Brian 303 918 1881 Cell
Linda Benker, Agent, Boulder, CO
Mon Mar 28, 2011
Thank you for searching on Trulia to find great homes. I will be happy to work with you regarding this property. If you have been to this community and registered they will not let you bring in an agent after the fact. Let me know your needs and I will be very happy to work with you.
Sherry Cree, Agent, Thornton, CO
Mon Mar 28, 2011
This is a new home being sold by a Builder. Sales persons for new homes are typically employees of the Builder and they represent the Seller's interest. If you had already visited their sales office and registered without having your own Buyer's Agent, they may not let you have Buyers Agent. But if you haven't or if the Builder let you, you can hire a Realtor to represent your interest and help you with your purchase of new home. It is important to have your agent especially when there is some problem with your transaction with the Builder.
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Mon Mar 28, 2011
Hi Whynot,
I'd be happy to assist you in your property search. and I'd be happy to research this property for you and give you an idea of what fair market value is. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Web Reference:  http://www.sallygrenier.com
Sherry Cree, Agent, Thornton, CO
Mon Mar 28, 2011
I am active in Todd Creek area. I would be happy to come by, look at your home and perform comparative market analysis. This analysis will include recent sales activities in the area and the estimate of the price range your property is likely to sell at. Feel free to contact me.

Shigemi "Sherry" Cree
Your REALTOR
GRI - CDPE – SFR - CNE
E-mail: s.cree@comcast.net
Website: http://www.ColoradoHousesForSale.net