Interested in…, Both Buyer and Seller in Northridge, CA

What is the status of 346 Victory Ct, Burbank, CA? Some sites list it as for sale and others have removed it.

Asked by Interested in Burbank Area, Northridge, CA Tue Feb 24, 2009

Is it still for sale?

Answers

3
BOB Khalsa, Agent, Newhall, CA
Wed Feb 25, 2009
It went into escrow on 2/3/09 and has not closed as yet. The list price is $259,800.

Bob Khjalsa
Broker Owner
United America Realty
U A Property Management
bobfoxbat@gmail.com
661-313-6107
BOB Khalsa, Agent, Newhall, CA
Thu Feb 26, 2009
If the property was listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), then the status would be known from the MLS itself. Full access to the MLS is restricted and your best bet would be to work with an agent who has access to it. Limited access to the MLS data is available through various websites which have agreements in place for obtaining the data through Internet Data Exchanges or IDX. Limited is exactly that, limited, which is why you sometimes see truncated information on properties on a website.

The length of an escrow period would be known only to the agents (and their offices) representing the Seller and Buyer. This information does not appear on the MLS.

My advice would be to work with a Realtor specializing in the area of your interest who can provide you with the answers you are seeking.

Bob Khalsa
Broker Owner
United America Realty
bobfoxbat@gmail.com
661-313-6107
Interested in…, Both Buyer And Seller, Northridge, CA
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Where does one go to find out the status of listings? As I am not currently working with an agent, I'd hate to put in a certain amount of work only to find that a property is in escrow. Also, is there a way to find out how long of an escrow period entered so as to know if a prospective buyer falls out of ecsrow on a property that I am interested in?

Thanks!