What is the slowest month for condo sales in Orange Beach, AL ? Does anyone have a month by month sales history chart ?

Asked by rdabbott7, New Braunfels, TX Fri Aug 16, 2013

Answers

3
Virginia & D…, Agent, Orange Beach, AL
Sat Aug 17, 2013
My experience has been that December is the slowest month for me primarily because of the Holiday season. The 2nd slowest month is usually July for partly the same reason and also because all the condos are rented and it is difficult to get appointments to show the units. There are some years when the above has not been the case but over my 20 years of selling real estate that has been the trend for me. We usually sell more condos in the fall than any other season but I know other agents have different experiences as to the the season they sell the most.
Catherine Mc…, Agent, Gulf Shores, AL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Yes, I have one that I could email to you.
Mary McNair, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Are you looking to buy or sell?

If selling, any time is a good time to list. Even if the season is slower, the right buyers might be looking then. It's all about timing, so you don't want to be wasting time trying to anticipate the demand curve.

If buying, I recommend getting set up for automatic notifications of what's available in your price range and desired areas so when the right unit for you pops up, you're ready to jump on it.

Whatever the history has been, all real estate rules in our area have been turned on their heads in the past several months and I anticipate that continuing. The difference is the type of folks looking during certain times of the year based on whether they're looking for a summer or winter vacation home, or a full-time residence.

Give me a call and tell me how I can help you with your real estate needs.