What is the rental housing potential for Lake Wildwood? Especially from Beale AFB?

Asked by S. Yoder, Outside U.S. Tue May 25, 2010

Answers

2
S. Yoder, Home Buyer, Outside U.S.
Tue May 25, 2010
Thanks, Barbara! I was actually wondering from an investment perspective. My husband and I might be stationed there and we like the area. We want to know if we buy a house whether or not it is likely to rent easily when we leave. Once we know for sure if this will be our new home I'll look you up!
Barbara John…, , 95959
Tue May 25, 2010
Hi
There are many homes for rent in Lake Wildwood from 2 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms. It is only about a 15 to 20 min. drive to Beale AFB and other service men and women reside here. it is a Secured Gated Community with pools, gulf, tennis, club house and many activities available. I am a real estate agent, but I would love to help you settle in our great county, just because you are a service person. I am to old to join the service, but this might count for toward helping our county.
Barbara Johnson
530-205-6665
HomesForSaleInNevadaCounty.com