What is the process for looking at forclosed homes?

Asked by ksruta, Wilmington, NC Wed Jul 24, 2013

Answers

3
, ,
Wed Jul 24, 2013
....And be sure to have that lender explain the importance of the property's habitability.
Sophie Munsch, , North Carolina
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Great Answer Tim!

Ksruta I am an agent in Wilmington and would be happy to help you find a distressed property. The best thing to do would be to set up a time to speak over the phone. You can tell me what you are looking for and I will go to work helping you find it.

You can reach me at 910-333-5481.

Sophie Munsch
Century21 Sweyer & Associates
smunsch@century21sweyer.com
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Jul 24, 2013
They are no longer foreclosed, they are owned by someone after the foreclosure is over. Often the banks buy them back and they will get around to listing them for sale after the bank studys them, checks title, does valuations and anything else they need to do before selling them. It can take months to a year. When they decide to sell it they will list it for sale on a local MLS so just find a Realtor to work with to show them to you and write an offer. Go see a lender before you do because the bank will require a pre-qualification letter with any offers.