What is the price of fox acres club membership? When Kevin Frazier is found guilty will there be any impact on Fox Acres?

Asked by jamesp4cn, Red Feather Lakes, CO Fri Aug 17, 2012

Answers

3
Mary Douglas, Agent, Red Feather Lakes, CO
Thu Aug 23, 2012
We can end the speculation about the pending litigation, as Kevin Frazier was aquitted of all charges. I would still suggest that if you are interested in becoming a member of Fox Acres that you contact Joey at the club- I can assist you in purchasing property in Fox Acres, but ownership is not required in order to become a member.
Lou Gassner, Agent, Berthoud, CO
Tue Aug 21, 2012
The current economic conditions have the greatest impact on property sales, particularly on high end properties. Banks have been forced through increased regulations to limit loan and credit line usage for the folks that can afford unique premier properties such as these. While speculation over Kevin Frazier and the allegations he is charged with have perhaps caused some potential buyers to not buy, I know of one sale that didn't happen because of these concerns, but mostly around the economics of the golf club, course and the impact that might affect the Golf fees and the HOA fees that are needed to provide services. Simple economics of costs and services - these are issues that impact the area irrespective of the outcome of the trial.

Bottom line isthat Fox Acres Resort is a very unique community that offers a very unique lifestyle that cannot be duplicated easily. Long range speculation is that this premier slice of Rocky Mountain serenity with survive and eventually thrive - It is really the Mona Lisa of Golf Resorts - AND fabulous trophy trout fishing.

This is a great time to make a move to the FOX.
Fri Aug 17, 2012
There are many different membership packages available, depending on whether you live within the gates of the community or outside- and how far away, so it would be best to contact the club if you are interested in joining.
I'm not privy to any details about the litigation, and IF, not when, Mr. Frazier is found guilty would be more correct- but I do not know the answer to that question.