What is the possibility of adding another home on a lot in this area that is a 10 acre lot?

Asked by destinywo, 73101 Mon Nov 11, 2013

Answers

4
Tracy Marche…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sun Dec 8, 2013
Call the Edmond Planning department for more details.
John Phillips, , Oklahoma City, OK
Tue Nov 12, 2013
Good Morning Destiny;

I can not think of anywhere in the Edmond City limits there would be a 10 acre lot for sale: If this is the case then yes you will need to have the Edmond planning commission give there approval along with Oklahoma County and you may have to have it platted, I will be glad for you contact me and discuus where you will actually be then i can give you a better idea,

Thank you
John Phillips
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Tue Nov 12, 2013
If you are in Edmond City limits call the planning department, if you are not in Edmond city limits but you are in Oklahoma County, call the county and discuss with them.
Dutch Revenb…, Agent, Edmond, OK
Tue Nov 12, 2013
Your question is simply too vague to answer. I would be more than happy to help you any way I can, but I need a lot more information. Please feel free to call me during business hours at 405.590.6563.

Dutch Revenboer
Flat Iron Realty
Edmond, OK