crabanet, Both Buyer and Seller in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

What is the percentage realtors have for selling a home?

Asked by crabanet, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Thu Jun 6, 2013

Answers

21
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Jun 7, 2013
There is no standard or average commission rate. Perhaps you quoting this should go back and study the fact that we are never supposed to discuss our fees other than with our potential customers.
Lori Jeltema, Agent, Newport News, VA
Mon Aug 12, 2013
Due to antitrust laws, there is NO typical, standard or average fee. A listing fee is negotiated between the seller and the listing agent. A brokerage firm may have a minimum amount set as a company policy but there is no standard fee.

Realtors are different from real estate agents but both are similiar in that the fee is negotiable.
Jose Vallada…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon Aug 12, 2013
My office is at 10535 Foothill Blvd Ste 150 Rancho Cucamonga very close to you
Mon Aug 12, 2013
I can help you with the best percentage call me 909-263-8498 and the best selling experience, with honesty & integrity
Chandra Watk…, Agent, Redlands, CA
Mon Aug 12, 2013
I typically see 4% to 6%. Which is split between buyer's agent and seller's agent. I hope that helps.
Tue Jun 11, 2013
The percentage is always negotiable, Give me a call and we can set an appoinment at my office or your residence, to explain how my percentage is distributed,

Thank you
Jose R Valladares Realtor

My Direct line (909) 263-8498

Dre. # 01269757

10535 Foothill Blvd. Ste. 150

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Mon Jun 10, 2013
As you can see by the answers given below, it is negotiable and it can vary. Speak to a few different realtors in your area to get a better idea.
, ,
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Hi Crabanet:

As the other agents are stating the standard is 6%, I work with my sellers in a case by case circumstances. My team and I have variety of different strategies and marketing programs, in some cases the seller does not pay for any commission. Lets talk and see if we can help you maximize your net/profits

Waldin Gonzalez
Forza Realty
909-975-0217
Lon Mapes, Agent, Redlands, CA
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Paying a commission of 6% (3% to listing agent and 3% to agent representing the buyer) will get you the best exposure and attention to your home.
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Call me direct at 909-980-6100 extension 157 to give you the best percentage. Thank you
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri Jun 7, 2013
For the BUYER; nothing!
The Seller pays.
Janna McRoy, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Hi Crabanet, I'm listing homes for 4% total commission right now. Considering the current market conditions, and the fact that there is a surplus of buyers and less inventory than usual, you can expect multiple offers on your home. In turn, as a Listing Agent I won't need to work as hard a usual to sell your home- so I won't charge you full price. That's fair, right? This way you keep the most money in your pocket, which is most likely your goal. My listings are selling for more than appraised value within 72 hours of listing, 75% of which are cash buyers. Call me today so we can get started on a plan to market your home to get the most cash possible for you!

Janna (951) 903-3134
Fri Jun 7, 2013
(909) 263-8498 is my direct line, Call me
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Give me a call and we can schedule an appointment at my office, to show you the different programs that I have to help you!
Jose Rubio (909) 263-898 Dre. 01269757 Call me now
Caroline Bar…, , Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fri Jun 7, 2013

Everthing is negotiable in life including realtor commissions except death or taxes. At Day Creek Realty we offer tremendeous savings to sellers and cash back to buyers. You can contact me daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. by calling me direct at 909-200-9280 or email at sales@daycreekrealty.com.

Caroline Barooshian
Real Estate Broker/Realtor®
DRE #01067678
DAY CREEK REALTY
Rancho Cucamonga
Cell 909-200-9280
Email: sales@daycreekrealty.com
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Commissions are negotiable.
Joan Patters…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fri Jun 7, 2013
The commission is negotiable. However, I do agree with Joan Lucas regarding how to attract the most agents to show your home. Even though you can have a bidding war on a home, you still need to have your home appraise for most buyers as they don't have the extra cash to close if your home sells for more than the appraisal comes in at...unless you get an all cash buyer. These all cash buyers are fickle though and many times they are worse than the buyers obtaining loans.

If a home is priced right and the commission is attractive to the buyer's agents to bring buyers, your home should sell quickly and for top dollar in this market. There is a lack of inventory right now. Give me a call to discuss how I can get your home sold quickly and for the most money the market will bear. I just sold a home and received multiple offers here in Rancho Cucamonga within days. Give me a call so we can discuss commissions. I look forward to helping you.

Joan Patterson, B.A., G.R.I., Realtor, License #01431647
8250 White Oak Avenue, Ste 102
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
951-204-1864 cell
909-945-0600 office
Joan Lucas, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fri Jun 7, 2013
As you can see from the previous answers, the commission is negotiable. I can tell you how much I need to do my portion, then we can discuss how much you want to pay a buyer's agent. If you offer equal splits, for example 3 and 3, you will attract the highest number of agents to show your home.
I would like to discuss with you how I can start a bidding war on your house, and at the same time save you time and $. Call me 909-560-5719.
Joan Lucas
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Please remember one thing... Every area is different and the rate is negotiable.. Everything from how easy or hard is it to sell, to how difficult it is to show comes into play... Not all houses take the same amount of time and effort to sell
Jose Ixmay, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Good Evening,

A standard commission is 6%. The listing agent will offer a portion of the commission percentage with the selling agent also known as the buyer's agent. For example, 3% to the listing agent and 3% to the buyer's agent. A commission is negotiable however I'd be wary of an agent that is will to negotiate a very low commission just to get a deal. When negotiating keep in mind the saying, "you get what you pay for." Experience and knowledge matters.
Jerry Gusman, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Thu Jun 6, 2013
The normal rate is usually 6% which the selling and listing agent split. With the market today I understand that the values have not quite gone up enough to get sellers exactly the profit they want and need.
But, contact me. I have a program that will insure you net what you need to meet your profit goals.

888-213-4208