What is the most trusted real estate agency in New York?

Asked by 1212jesuisBO, New York, NY Fri Sep 21, 2012

Answers

8
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Most of the surveys reports than 84 percent of the buyers used the same Realtor again. Ask your your friends, co-workers and family to give you name of the agents that they can recommended.

Best of Luck,

Maria E. Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Abu Musa, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Sep 22, 2012
The most trusted real estate agent?This is very person to person because the answer will be just an opinion . You may talk to a local real estate agent or find a referral.
Athanasia Di…, Agent, brooklyn, NY
Sat Sep 22, 2012
Interview a few agents and decide who you feel is competent and will work well with you. I am an Associate Broker , and if you have any further questions please call me at (646) 463-0896.

Athanasia DiMaggio
Associate Broker
ReMax @ the Slope
Vick Ramdeen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Westbury, NY
Sat Sep 22, 2012
These are all great advise . I myself is an agent and would be happy to answer any questions you might have as well as point you to resources where you will get additional information.

Feel free to contact me at 917-434-5391

Vick Ramdeen
Real Estate Agent
Charles Ruthenburg Realty Inc....
Patty Farver, , New York, NY
Fri Sep 21, 2012
The real question to be asking is who is the most trusted sales agent. ... I agree w/ Anna, it's often the individual sales agent you choose rather than the actual agency they work for that really makes all the difference. Not every agent at a given agency will have the exact same amount of knowledge or experience. You also need an agent that you like + can form a relationship with and someone that is going to really listen to what it is that you want + need and work very hard to find you exactly what it is you are looking for.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Ask people you may know for referrals, or contact and interview in person a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best; keep in mind that oftentimes it's the agent not the company that matters most...
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Everyone is going to anwser that they are. The best way to find
an agent you like is to interview them and choose the one whom
you feel, will work and have your best interest for you.

Fajardo Delacruz
Century Homes Realty
347 932-0609
Robin Raines, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Sep 21, 2012
WHile the big ones such as Corcoran etc are trustworthy, there are smaller boutique firms that are even better as they are focused on customer service. I'd highly recommend LG Fairmont Group,a boutique firm covering all of Manhattan, and with a fantastic track record of satisfied clients. Take a look at their site. Depending where in the city you hope to be, there is a broker for you.