What is the market/resale value like in Shelby and Rochester Hills? Can you suggest other areas comparable to Royal Oak with the same atmosphere?

Asked by Klstoev, Shelby Township, MI Sat Jan 9, 2010

Answers

3
Edward T Har…, Agent, St Clair Shores, MI
Wed May 26, 2010
As you can see the question is very broad. Sitting down with a knowledgeable agent is everything. Interview a few on the phone and choose one to help you with your decision.
Ed
Web Reference:  http://www.edwardtharris.com
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Tue Apr 20, 2010
Hi Klistoev
You are really talking about 2 different counties as well as cities. I realize they are next to each other but you have to take that into consideration. Also the type of property you are speaking about, it is hard to generalize. If you give me a call, I will give you information on specific areas. My office is in Rochester.

Pam Bava, Realtor
586-675-4653
Chip Andis, Agent, Waterford, MI
Sat Jan 9, 2010
The market/resale value in Shelby and Rochester Hills vary by neighborhood, as do all real estate properties in Oakland County. Buying in very active currently in the area. Resale values can be natural or forced appreciation.
Contact me to discuss the particulars that are too numberous to cover here.

Chip Andis
Cell (248) 931-0084
chip@realfi.com

REALFi
REAL ESTATE AND FINANCE IN ONE
34 S. Telegraph Rd
Waterford, MI 48328