genierie, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

What is the maintenance on the $79,900 property and also the $69,999 property. I would imagine its high if there is a pool. Also do they allow dogs?

Asked by genierie, Brooklyn, NY Sat Oct 13, 2012

Is there parking for residents and do you need board approval? Thanks. Marie Angela

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3086976364-1170-Ocean-Pkwy-Br…

Answers

2
Irene Stein,…, , Brooklyn, NY
Sat Oct 13, 2012
Dear,

My practice is limited to Real Estate Law and my firm can assist you in contract and closing of your home.

Please visit us at Steinesq.com to learn more.

IreneSteinEsq@aol.com
Stein and Associates
2899 Ocean Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11235
T.718-375-3300
F.718-769-8810
SteinEsq.com
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Oct 13, 2012
Dear Genierie:

The maintenance for the $79,900 unit is $948.00 per month which includes gas, heat, electric, water and real estate taxes. This particular building also has an in-ground outdoor heated pool for warm weather use. They do not allow pets as per their co-op policy as of this moment. The co-op has an indoor parking garage where you can rent a space for I think about $100.00 per month, but there is a waiting list for those spaces as well. You do need board approval and there is a minimum down payment requirement of 20%.

If you want to view this apartment or other in and around this building/neighborhood, please contact me, I have many listed that I can tell you about. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com