marcoslbc,  in Long Beach, CA

What is the highest loan borrowing I can get that I could get a mortgage of $2000 a month. With me being also a first time buyer. Also what would I

Asked by marcoslbc, Long Beach, CA Thu Jan 30, 2014

have to put down. Thanks

Answers

9
Robert Finger, Agent, Irvine, CA
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Hello I see that others have given you some great advice. These days credit score, loan to value,
mortgage insurance, HOA fees and more dictate the buying power of certain dollar amounts. The only way to determine your buying power at different dollar amounts is to speak with a lender to put you under the best light possible for your goal and current situation. Sometimes even credit score cleanup options should be applied. Please feel free to contact me for more info anytime!
Thank You
Robert Finger
562-577-2888
Realtor/lender
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore begin by visiting with any licensed loan officer. Amount borrowed will depend on your income, credit, debt, assests; the downpayment amount will depend on the type of loan you are eligle for....
Anderson Real…, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Hello, that is a great question and we would be happy to connect you with a great lender that can show you all the different programs that you would qualify for. Please contact us at 562-221-6237 so we can talk further. Thanks
, ,
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com

800 315 8803

NMLS 20743
Karen Mohoff, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Hi there, you have A Golden opportunity right now to buy HOME PLUS INCOME! The rental income from the other units help offset your mortgage. You can buy 2-4 units with only 3% down, and start building your real estate portfolio. You will not have this opportunity to buy units with this low of down if you buy a SFR first. I helped a lot of first time homebuyers in Long Beach do this, for over 20 years! We help you with tenants, but many are already in place. After you buy this, you can buy your home with 3% down, Please check out my website HOMEPLUSINCOME.NET or email me direct karenmohoff@sonnocco.com. text or call 562-810-6824 You owe it to yourself to explore this opportunity with me.
Shannon Jones, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Fri Jan 31, 2014
The answers you've received so far have given you information ranging from $300K to $500K. Exactly what the loan amount and price range you're comfortable with -- and will qualify for -- will depend on several factors. Are you wanting the mortgage itself (principal and interest) to be $2000 per month, or is that the amount you'd like your total obligaton to be? (principal, interest, taxes and insurance - PITI). Also, your credit rating can impact your interest rating, which can impact your monthly payment.

The best thing for you to do is contact a great loan officer who can help you explore loan options and determine the price range that suits you. We have a couple great loan officers we can refer you to. Feel free to give my office a call at 562-896-2456. We have helped many first-time home buyers.
Web Reference:  http://www.ShowMeHome.com
Felipa McCrae, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Fri Jan 31, 2014
There are some new loan programs out and the amount you would qualify for would depend on a number of factors. I currently work with a group of lenders that Meyer be able to assist you. In my opinion without knowing anything about you situation a $500k loan carries approx. $2100. Month
Penny McCann, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Please call me at 562-370-5574 so that I can put you in contact with a good lender who will be able to give you sound advice regarding what amount of loan you can be pre-approved for.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Penny McCann
pennysellshomes27@gmail.com
pennysellshomes27@gmail.com
BRE: 0192574
Jeremy Lehman, Agent, Garden Grove, CA
Thu Jan 30, 2014
You're right around the $300000 range without taxes and insurance. Of course a lot depends on your interest rate and other stuff. See a qualified lender for specifics.