flklaver, Home Buyer in Marion, NY

What is the going rate for acerage in Wayne County, New York State?

Asked by flklaver, Marion, NY Wed Sep 19, 2012

Answers

3
crawleroc, Home Owner, Marion, NY
Fri Apr 12, 2013
79 tillable Palmyra gravel in Newark just sold for $3500. a arce, two farms fighting for it but it would depend on location,tillable,woods utilities
Brad Newton, Agent, Rochester, NY
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Thank You for the question. Acerage can vary in wayne county depending on the town, how close to water sources you are and the amount of acreage. If the land can be developed it will have more long-term value.
In all of wayne county there are 150+ properties with undeveloped land for sale. If you want to be within the Marion are of say 30 say out to Red Creek let me know and I can do a more specific search. Depending on how you want to use the land (ie recreation, farming, camp site or residential) you should have an idea of how you are going to use it.
If I can be of any further help free to contact me as I am in the Walworth area. I hope this answers your question. I can not give you specifics as each piece of property is unique.
Brad Newton- REALTOR®, RE/MAX Custom, 585-236-7780, BradNewton@remaxcustom.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Since rates do vary based on exact location, actual size, etc., why not simply consider working with an agent of your own who can provide such information, and any other necessary data.