What is the future development plans for Playa Vista? Will that empty space be built on? What is going in there?

Asked by Carlos Sandoval, Los Angeles, CA Thu Aug 18, 2011

Answers

4
Michael McGo…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Mar 9, 2012
Carlos,

LA Times just reported that "You-Tube" and an affiliate have signed a long term lease for an existing building in Playa Vista. This is the area directly south of where Jefferson and Centinela meet. The building where "Spruce Goose'" was built.

Hopefully that is an indicator for the upturn trend in our area.
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Wed Aug 24, 2011
Dear Carlos,
Playa Vista is expanding and they are finishing the Master Plan concept of Playa Vista Properties. There will be more homes built and also there will be additional Retail in the development. I have also heard there will be an additional recreational facility as well.
Gail Mercedes…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Jul 25, 2013
Carlos Sandoval,

Phase I was built in mid 2000s. The Reserve is complete with TMZ and other commercial properties. The Runway is under construction for new residential and commercial properties. Approximate completion for Runway is 2014. The attached blog has more information:

Playa Vista Real Estate Analysis
http://www.westlaestates.com/local/los-angeles-2/

Playa Vista Phase II and Phase II
http://www.westlaestates.com/general/playa-vista-real-estate…

Any questions about Playa Vista Please contact me.

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty
310.853.9933
Laura Frances, Agent, Marina del Rey, CA
Sat Apr 14, 2012
Hello Carlos,

Take a look at my Facebook page where I have posted a link as to what to expect in our new downtown: stores, restaurants, homes, A MOVIE THEATER, a new recreational center including another swimming pool - right in our own backyard. Construction will start in June.

Let me show you how you can become a member of our special Playa Vista community. I have lived here since the first day it opened and am the Preferred Playa Vista Agent.

Thanks, Diane Broda 310 745-4477