What is the cost to lease land on tulalip? In general...

Asked by ellebee, Kirkland, WA Mon Jul 8, 2013

Answers

4
Bob Savage, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
To answer your question, for example there are currently Active residential listings on the Northwest MLS with annual lease costs of $5,200, $6,650, $6,800, $6,825, and $7,080.
Paul Carlson…, Agent, Marysville, WA
Mon Oct 31, 2016
I have attached a link to our website.

We have been selling property here for 38 years. I have the skills and experience needed to buy and sell homes in a fast paced market. Please give me a call anytime to discuss your future transaction now!

Find out all about our team, references and our track record...Visit our website at:

http://www.paulcarlsongroup.com

Paul Carlson
The Carlson Group at Realty One Group Preview
Serving all of Snohomish County & Camano Island
with offices located in Bothell, Everett
Marysville, Stanwood & Northgate
Office: 425-334-3535
Fax: 360-659-6874
Jesus....how smarmy can a person get?
Flag Fri Aug 4, 2017
Brian Acey, Agent, Everett, WA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
The answers from Paul and Bob are accurate. The bigger question would be: How much time is left on the lease and will the tribe renew the lease. There are two types of leases (that I am aware of). One is a 15 year lease and the other is a 50 year lease. Also, there are a few communities that the tribe has indicated that leases will not be renewed. When a lease is not renewed, the owner of the home must remove the dwelling from the property at the end of the lease. It is important that, when you find a property that you are interested in, that you contact the tribe and find out the lease specifics and whether or not a renewal of the lease is probable.
Paul Carlson…, Agent, Marysville, WA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
I have been here 34 years selling property here on tulalip. the leases are all different most are
assumed by the buyer and the tribe $200-500 per month in general until you go up in price
my cell is 425-239-2695 to answer more questions..Paul Carlson ..Preview Properties Marysville
Ew
Flag Fri Aug 4, 2017