What is the construction price per sq feet in Miami?

Asked by frontdesk, Miami, FL Wed Sep 26, 2012

Answers

4
Luis Iglesias, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Wed Oct 3, 2012
As stated prior, that is a very broad question. There are many variables and factors that come in to play when determining what the price per square foot cost would be to build a new home. If you can be a little more detailed, I can elaborate further and be more specific with cost.

Luis Iglesias
D & I International Realty
Principal Broker
(786) 395-0341
luis@luisiglesias.net
http://www.luisiglesias.net
I want to add on a large room to the existing 1/1 house. Size of room to be 24' x 14' with 1 window & double French doors.
House is elevated, so it has to be the same height off the ground.
The roof should be A frame.
Would appreciate a rough estimate.
Flag Sat Dec 13, 2014
Mahboob Sohel, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Mon Jun 2, 2014
In Bangladesh, this is around 25 USD per sq foot, in Malaysia, it is around 35 USD per sq foot, in USA since the labor cost is high, it might be around 100 USD. I have a feeling some developers would ask 200 per sq ft (I would too, when I start doing it) but DIY may keep it around 100 USD I assume.
Carlos Ruiz…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Sep 26, 2012
That's a very broad question with many possible answers depending on your meaning of construction. If you mean that you have a lot and you want to know how much it will cost to build a house on that house that could be from $150-200 SF.

If you mean how much is the selling price of a house it depends on location. The cost of land for a house may cost between $50-150 per SF of AC construction.

There are also soft costs that include architectural and engineering cost, impact fees and other related costs that may add another $15-20 SF of AC construction.

In my case I am a Realtor, architect, investor and developer so I am involved with all costs. Let me know if I can assist you.
can you update your numbers to match 2015. thank you.
Flag Tue Feb 10, 2015
no wonder all of you are out of work living with your parents...smh
Flag Sat Aug 30, 2014
Jorge Zubiza…, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Sep 26, 2012
That depends on location and property type please be more specific.

Jorge Zubizarreta REO,CDPE,CHMS,e-PRO
REO Dept/ Short Sale Negotiator
Realtor / Real Estate Consultant
Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate (US)LLC

10307 NW 56 ST.
Doral, Fl 33178

(786)294-8697 Cell
(888)856-6829 Fax
zubihomes@gmail.com
http://FreeSouthFloridaProperties.info