What is the condo or townhouse availability in downtown Vicksburg or Hattiesburg, MS area?

Asked by Linda Nolan, Salem, MA Mon Jul 23, 2007

My husband and I are in mid 50's planning to move south in retirement, but not Florida. A small city in mississippi sounds appealing to both.

Answers

3
Bette Warner, Agent, Vicksburg, MS
Thu Jan 10, 2013
I have a condo at Eagle Lake, 25 miles north of Vicksburg, Ms that you would love. Call or email me. Bette@vicksburgrealestate.com or 601-218-1800.
Marianne May…, Agent, Madison, MS
Tue Dec 16, 2008
Vicksburg, MS is known for it's history, and it is located on the Mississippi River. We have a beautiful historic downtown area that is undergoing a massive transformation. We have some townhomes & condos available now, but we also have plans for many more to be built within the next few years. Some will be totally new buildings, and some will be in restored buildings. We also have a new development called "East Village" that is not downtown, but it will offer luxury homes on small lots with the feel of an "old time" neighborhood. If you would like to visit Vicksburg, I would welcome a chance to show you what Vicksburg has to offer!
ian cockburn, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Sun Sep 16, 2007
Try Natchez, Mississippi...interesting little river town.
Another is Oxford, Mississippi...a college town with a true southern city feel.
Properties are reasonable..so you can probably get a nice home on a couple acres for a reasonable price.
Web Reference:  http://www.iansellsnola.com