What is the best way to make an offer on a home that currently is not for sale?

Asked by Robert Baker, Saint Louis, MO Sun Feb 3, 2013

Answers

5
Vernae/Nell…, Agent, Hazelwood, MO
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Is it a neighborhood you are familiar with? Do you know any of the neighbors? Send them a card and ask if they are interested in selling? Be polite. Call me if you need help. Vernae@gmail.com 314-304-3324.
Maria Gilda…, Agent, Manchester, CT
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Presenting the facts or data to support your offer is the best approach.

Best.
Lisa Rozier, Agent, Saint Louis, MO
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Your question is a bit difficult to answer without the details. Give me a call tomorow and we can come up with a reasonable game plan. 314-504-7903 thanks, Lisa
Dale Weir, Agent, Chesterfield, MO
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Very carefully. You can upset people who have no intention of moving, but may have had a "life event" (death in family, loss of job, etc) and send them into a tailspin if they feel that "vultures" are descending upon them.
Patti Leonard, Agent, Saint Louis, MO
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Call me! I will pull comps so that you know what to offer. I'll connect you with a good lender so that you can submit a pre-approval letter with your offer, you want the seller to know that you are a serious and qualified buyer. I will also help you through the inspection and closing process.

Patti Leonard
314-283-3147
patti@redkeystlouis.com