Helen Burrou…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

What is the best way to get information on investment properties in Henderson, NC?

Asked by Helen Burroughs, New York, NY Sun Mar 17, 2013

I am looking to buy a single family ranch-style home that is already rented or in move-in condition. I have already been pre-qualified by my bank.

Answers

2
Tim Strange, Agent, Henderson, NC
Sun Mar 17, 2013
If you can tell me what price range and what other requirements that you need I would be happy to assist you. My name is Tim Strange and I am a Realtor/Broker with Coldwell Banker Advantage( the number one company in the area. My contact information is (252) 431-5989 Cell or email at StrangeRealtor@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing back from you. Please send along the Pre-qualification letter with your requirements.
Thank you for your reply. I will be sending my questions to you via the email address you provided. I look forward to working with you. Regards, HB
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Mar 17, 2013
The best way is to reach out to a local Realtor in that area that has some experience and ask them questions.
Thank you for your advice. I will do so. Regards, HB
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013