What is the best way to find and buy foreclosures?

Asked by Helmut Osorio, Norwalk, CA Fri Oct 17, 2008

Planning to buy in the next 3 months an dam looking for opportunities in Norwalk specifically Nathan Hale School.

Answers

4
Dyanna, , California
Fri Oct 17, 2008
And to answer your question, it is usually best to have an agent. You can go on RealtyTrac, but you need to subscribe and spend money out of your pocket. There is also Realtor.com, but the best way is to have an agent that knows what you want and looks for it to your specifications.

Good Luck!!
Dyanna
Dyanna, , California
Fri Oct 17, 2008
Hello Helmut. If you are planning on purchasing in the next 3 months and aren't exactly sure of what requirements the lenders are asking for, now would be a good time to start speaking with an agent. I have worked with foreclosures for about 5 years, before the market turned to foreclosures and know exactly what to do to get you the best deal.
I am also an REO agent for several banks, these are the bank owned properties that everyone is looking for. I have an office in Norwalk, Prudential and would be happy to send you any information you need. I also wrote several articles on buying a foreclosed home and the process, if you would like I can send you a copy. Let me know.

Good Luck!!
Dyanna
Linda A. Cap…, Agent, East Norwalk, CT
Fri Oct 17, 2008
Hello Helmut,

Norwalk is a great town to buy in and the area that I specialize in. I have been a life long resident and my business is located on East Avenue in Norwalk and I attended Nathan Hale Middle School, so I know which area you have to buy in for your child to attend that specific school. Working with a Realtor that knows the area well will prove to be a plus when looking for a home. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me directly.

Good luck in your journey to home ownership!
Kindest regards,
Linda Cappello
David Krecker, Landlord, Whittier, CA
Fri Oct 17, 2008
working with a good , knowledgeable agent, and they can get you leads, and determine the correct price..... conatct me and i will set you up with automatic leads sent to you
Web Reference:  http://www.centuryside.com