What is the best way to find an apartment in Wayne? need a 1-BR for about 1,200. Prefer a small complex or part of a house.

Asked by taylorgray3269, New Jersey Sat Jun 30, 2012

Answers

3
Timothy Wall…, Agent, Wayne, NJ
Sun Jan 6, 2013
I have a 1 bedroom for rent now in Manchester Village in Wayne for $1,250 per month that includes heat. This unit was completely renovated a few years ago. If your interested contact me. Thank you.
George Conkl…, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Sat Jun 30, 2012
WELL, THERE ARE REALLY TWO MAIN WAYS TO APPROACH IT; LOOK FOR AND CHECK ADS RUN BY OWNERS, MAKE APPOINTMENTS, GO & BE DISAPPOINTED OR, YOU CAN CONTACT A REALTOR; WE HAVE ACCESS TO MANY,MANY RENTALS; USUALLY IN PASSAIC COUNTY, THE TENANT PAYS THE AGENCY FEE, WHICH IS NORMALLY EQUAL TO ONE MONTHS RENT; SOME TIMES NOW, YOU CAN FIND LANDLORDS THAT WILL SPLIT THE FEE OR EVEN PAY IT ON YOUR BEHALF; IF THIS INTEREST YOU, JUST CONTACT ME AND WE CAN FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR; ANY PETS? GEORGE "SERVICE" CONKLIN 973-248-9293 JERSEYGEORGE@AOL.COM REALTY EXECUTIVES -OFFICE- 973-575-6700
Jaspreet Kaur, Agent, Montville, NJ
Sat Jun 30, 2012
I live in Wayne for 9 years and I work as a realtor in Wayne. I can help you finding a 1 -BR . Please email me at jas@stonybrookrealtynj.com Looking forward working for you.

Jaspreet "Jas" Kaur
862 228 4376.