Pungo, Home Buyer in Loon Lake, NY

What is the best way to find a camp or cottage in the ADKs? Looking to spend aprox. 150 to $200K

Asked by Pungo, Loon Lake, NY Sun Sep 13, 2009

Answers

3
misselthwait…, Home Buyer, Loon Lake, NY
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Contact Brian Draper in Saranac Lake...he is so hard working and honest...and knows the area like the back of his hand!
Roger Wright, Agent, Town of Plattsburgh, NY
Thu Aug 12, 2010
The best way to find a vacation home, or any home for that matter, is to work with a Realtor experienced in this type of property. I am with Coldwell Banker and serve the Northern portion fo the Adirondacks including Chazy Lake, Chateaugay lakes, and the Lake Placid Saranac Lake area. While the price range you have mentioned will rule out most of the inventory in Lake Placid, we have many opportunities on other lakes nearby. This is currently one of the very best times in recent years to purchase this type of property as the ample supply and weakened market conditions are making for attractive pricing and increased bargaining power for qualified purchasers. I would be happy to work with you if you like. I am an experienced Associate Broker , live and own on Chazy Lake making me very familar with the vacation home market in this area. I can be reached at roger@whitbeckassociates.com or 518-572-6484. Good Luck!
Cindy Mead, Agent, Chestertown, NY
Sun Sep 13, 2009
Hi Pungo!
I service the southern Adirondack area (Brant, Schroon, Friends & Loon Lake) and would be happy to add you to my email list and let you know what is currently out there and keep you updated on new listings. I am a member of two Multiple Listing Services so I can assist you with properties offered by other agencies as well as my own! There is a lot of great inventory at this time and we have many cute camps in the lower $200K range. Drop me a note at cmead3@nycap.rr.com and I'll get some specs right out to you! Hope to hear from you - Cindy Mead
Web Reference:  http://www.gallorealty.com