If you'd like professional advice from a 30+ yr experienced Broker, Investor, property manager for other, select, private clients and a homeowner myself, to help you find & buy the right properties please complete below and I'll schedule a no obligation consult with you.
Name: ___________________________________Email: ____________________________
Addr: ____________________________________ Phone: ___________________________
1) Do you own properties now? If so, what type of properties and where are they located?
2) What specific type of property are you looking for? -
As an investor myself I would not buy into condos; a) you don't have control over the condo assoc & tenant approval processing times that are up to 20-bus days by State Law; b) when the market crashes they are the 1st to go & they go the lowest; c) your appreciation rate is governed by what the bldg does, its management & board, of which you have little control or no control just for starters.
3) What is the geographic area that you would like to be in (they need to be specific)
All you've mentioned are prime areas and the price range you're looking in will not work very efficiently. Miami is a highly transient city, Miami Beach & Brickell being the highest of the 4. Gables and the Grove are more stable, except for your price points
4) What is your budget per property?
$200 - $300K ... you're better off putting your eggs into different baskets and trying to parlay and leverage your money with other peoples (i.e. finance your purchases)
5) Will you be financing your purchase or paying cash?
Very important consideration as to where, what, why & how ....
6) Will you sign a buyer representation agreement with me/Keyes? The reason is that many good investment properties are not listed and you will have to pay the buyers commission into the deal.
I'll see if I hear from you further to determine the next steps. Best regards,