What is the best day & time to see a house? Are there any open houses in 10312 this weekend? How can I find open houses?

Asked by Anthonywantsadeal, Staten Island, NY Thu Sep 5, 2013

Answers

8
Johnny James, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
The best time to see a house is the daytime. The best time to see the neighborhood is Friday night.
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
I think the best time to see a house in on a rainy day or after a big rain. This way you can easily spot any leaks.

I would suggest going during day light. It does not really matter what day of the week it is to view the interior of the house.

I always have my buyers drive by the home at night, just to get a feel for the mood of the are at night.

Best of luck to you!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Sep 6, 2013
There really are no best times, much will depend on your and your agent's availability, seller(s)' schedule, etc.
Gary R. DeFi…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Check my Website: Neuhaus Realty.com for the most state of the art way to search for a home and for open house info. Or call me at 718 689-3850
Leslie Ann W…, Agent,
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Send me your email address and I will send you some photos and info on homes being shown this weekend in 10312
lawoolse@gmail.com
Jill Subes, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Sep 5, 2013
On Staten Island mls you can look Saturday morning and see where all the Open Houses are., The first time it doesn't matter when you see the home, If you are interested I would go back again during the say to see all aspects of the home. I would check the block out several times during the day, weekend and evening to check parking, kids in the area, etc.
Angela Gallu…, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Sep 5, 2013
The best day and time to see a house would be if the Home is available for showing the same time you are able to see it. That could be daytime, evening, weekends. Feel free to log on to my website at appleseedhomes.com to see what homes are available in 10312. Once you have narrowed down your search, call me at 646-207-8501, and I will be more than happy to help you find your new home!
Michelle Chi…, , Staten Island, NY
Thu Sep 5, 2013
There is no right answer it depends on your schedule and the schedule of the houses you are looking at. If you need help finding homes and what open houses are available call me and I can help 917-270-5379.