Trenses Love, Renter in 90250

What is the best area to live in to raise kids around nice neighbors with a nice backyard and it's not a necessity but with a nice nighttime view.?

Asked by Trenses Love, 90250 Tue Nov 19, 2013

If you're thinking about the San Diego Area I'd love to talk to you.
You listed the zip as 90301 in Inglewood. Is this the general area that you are considering? There are some good areas in Inglewood that I would be happy to discuss with you. If you want a view, you will need to consider some of the areas with hills. There are also many great areas around the South Bay that you should consider. If you are raising kids and plan on using public schools, then Torrance is a great city to consider.
I would be happy to meet with you for a free consultation to discuss how to find the best home for your family.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
Hello Trenses,

If you have school kids, the best advice I can give you is to vet the local schools.

Keep in mind you can tech them their values, moral ect at home, BUT the school they attend will actually be preparing them for their financial future.

That being said, check the rankings of the schools from K-12 grade.

Then look for things like: Parks, youth sports programs, or special city sponsored family friendly events.

Some areas can be well maintained, but have very little to offer children as far as recreation.

As for getting info on crime, check with the local law enforcement office . They are the best source for crime Stats.

So, look at the overall quality of life, not just how well the neighborhood looks, or how nice the people are. Get the big picture:)

Best of luck I n your home search.
Kawain Payne, Realtor
Hello, Thank you for your question, there aremany great area with great schools and communities it all depends on your budget too, feel free to call or email me diurect see below.

Thank you
562 746-8832