What is the best area to buy a house / condo / townhouse around Miami Area ? Keep in mind of price and area ....

Asked by robsonandueza, Miami, FL Sat Apr 26, 2014

I'm looking for to invest in a house in Florida ! Right now I'm thinking to buy a house around Miami area ( Boca Raton - Miami Gardens and surrondings ) but price is very important - but also I don't want to be a place will not GROW !
Thank you all

Answers

2
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Apr 26, 2014
Best areas are all about personal preferences, budgets, wants, needs, lifestyle; therefore consider researching areas of interest on your own, and take the time to visit more than once, then determine where your comfort level can best be reached; don't simply just entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you...
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sat Apr 26, 2014
Please note that you have posted this in Orlando, not Miami. You are unlikely to get any useful answers. Go back and port it in Miami and you'll get plenty of useful opinions.