Home Buying in Old Greenwich>Question Details

engfamily6, Home Buyer in Old Greenwich, CT

What is the best Condo in Old Greenwich to purchase ? I would love to purchase a three bedroom with a pool and clubhouse. Please advise.

Asked by engfamily6, Old Greenwich, CT Fri Apr 26, 2013

This is Charlie Nedder from Coldwell Banker. The Gables is a charming complex with pool and clubhouse in a convenient location, just steps from Train, Shops and Restaurants.
Yes, there are available. I recently showed and the property is in very good condition, recently renovated, quiet end location.
Flag Sat Apr 27, 2013
Are there any available for sale now?
Flag Sat Apr 27, 2013

Greenwich has a number of condo communities but few of them have pools. Within that subset, 3 bedrooms tend to be more expensive. In Old Greenwich, only one complex that fits the criteria - Old Greenwich Gables. There is only one 3 bedroom available on the MLS at the moment. So I did a search of all active 3 bedroom condos that have a pool in Greenwich. This is the link for the results:

I will be delighted to show you these options if you are not in a contractual relationship with another agent.
Jay Cooke