mary_guinan, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

What is the average selling price per sqaure foot for a lot in 77007 please?

Asked by mary_guinan, Houston, TX Mon Mar 17, 2014

Answers

6
Jennifer Hoo…, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Aug 21, 2015
Mary do you still need help selling your home?
Susie Kay, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Feb 3, 2015
An average price per square foot in a zip code will not be an accurate measurement for your property. I would suggest that you hire a local realtor to help you coming up with the price.

Megan Becerra, Agent, Spring, TX
Mon Feb 2, 2015
I live and work in 77007 and there's almost no such thing as an average in a zip code because there's so many diverse neighborhoods and property types in a Houston zip code. To determine an average price per square foot, you must narrow in on similar comparable properties in a particular area / neighborhood of that zip code. The other answers here are correct as it's part of our job as real estate agents to research the market and run the numbers to make that determination for a property or neighborhood.

If you'd like to discuss this further my cell is 281-323-8341 and email is meganbecerra@gmail.com.

Best of luck to you!
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Mar 24, 2014
Mary ...

The information provided by both agents below is correct, which is why you should be working with a Realtor. Once the relationship is established, your agent can provide you with that up-to-date information, as well as tailoring a strategy which would work in your best interests. As a buyer, there is no cost to you for the services and expertise of a real estate professional ... pretty much a no-brainer.

If I may be of further service, please feel free to contact me.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
Trend Setter Realty
(713) 213-6350
al!@geffon.net
Susan Roddy, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Mon Mar 17, 2014
Texas is a nondisclosure state. It does not publish the price a property sold for. You will only find a sold price range.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Mar 17, 2014
Keep in mind that square footage costs do vary, and don't account for exact location and other considerations; therefore, it's really in your best interest to review closed recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, and their final sales price...