What is the average sales price per square foot in Balconies Village 78750?

Asked by Buy78750, 78750 Thu May 14, 2009

Answers

2
John Watts, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu May 14, 2009

The average sold square footage price for 1 story homes in Balcones Village is: $127.74. The average sold square footage price for 2 story homes in Balcones Village is: $115.92. The above square footage price is based on homes sold in the past 6 months. For additional assistance on locating homes and getting a market snapshot of properties, refer to my web site. In addition, if you need additional assistance, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. My contact information is available on my web site.
, ,
Sun May 22, 2011
Although the price per square foot is an interesting number, it doesn't reflect what the market value might be for any particular home - that value can vary greatly depending on the location in the development, the proximity to amenities, and of course, upgrades.

Are you looking to purchase, or have you received a tax assessment for your home in Balcones Village and are wondering if you should protest?
Web Reference:  http://theappraisaliq.com