What is the average price per acre, 20 acres ?

Asked by S, Wise County, TX Thu Sep 30, 2010

Answers

2
Kathy Fisher, Agent, Decatur, TX
Fri Oct 1, 2010
Hi! I am an agent in Wise Count and happen to live in the area (Paradise) you are asking about. Nothing has actually SOLD in Paradise in that size acreage in the past 14 months, it is hard to put a FIRM amount on it. However, acreage in the 8 - 12 acre sizes (UNIMPROVED) in this area are selling for in the range of $7500 - $7900 an acre. I would think in the 20 acre size you are going to be looking at approximately $5800 to $6500 an acre.
If I can help in your search in any way, please feel free to contact me at 940-393-5336 or just email me at yourwiserealtor@gmail.com. I would be happy to send you a list of available properties.
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri Oct 1, 2010
No one can render a professional opinion for your best interest

WHY:
1. No location is listed in your comment. 20 acres can be anywhere in the world example 20 acres in New York City is worth more than 3 tier city located in South west Texas.

2. Till the entire property is evaulated by a Realtor or appraiser nothing can be stated.

3.. Recommend confer with buyer agent and appraiser who can provide you accurate information.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com