What is the average price for a detached 3 bedroom home in Marine Park?

Asked by Brooklyncyclone, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, NY Fri Jul 10, 2009

Answers

5
Luke Constan…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Nov 4, 2010
Want me to lie to you or tell you the truth?

Sounds like a trick question to me...
I don't know if it's a corner house, mid block, condition, driveway amenities, etc.
I've sold alot of properties in your area, when you're ready, give me a call.
Let’s get you house sold!
Joseph Runfo…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Jul 19, 2010
The median sales price for homes in ZIP code 11234 in Brooklyn from Apr 10 to Jun 10 was $492,500 based on 73 sales. Compared to the same period one year ago, the median sales price increased 11.1%, or $49,250, and the number of sales decreased 15.1%. Average price per square foot for homes in 11234 was $276, a decrease of 1.8% compared to the same period last year.

There are currently 626 resale and new homes in ZIP code 11234 on Trulia, including 3 open houses, as well as 183 homes in the pre-foreclosure, auction, or bank-owned stages of the foreclosure process. The average listing price for homes for sale in 11234 was $662,383 for the week ending Jul 07, which represents a decrease of 8.2%, or $59,347, compared to the prior week. Popular ZIP codes in Brooklyn include 11234 and 11215, with average listing prices of $662,383 and $841,846.
Web Reference:  http://www.clovelake.com
David Rogoff…, , Brooklyn, NY
Sat Jul 17, 2010
We just found your question! If you are still actively looking for a house in Marine Park there are currently 8 homes available that are detached with 3 BR, and the prices vary. The question is, what is your price range and what would you feel comfortable with? Then we can find you a home you love and that meets your needs and financial criteria. We specialize in Marine Park real estate and are lifelong Brooklyn residents and residents of Marine Park for almost 20 years. Please call us at the numbers below if you have any questions, or if you would like to see a property!

Feel free to visit our blog because we are posting a series of neighborhood articles, and Marine Park will be coming up soon!

David Rogoff & Bonnie Chernin
Fillmore Real Estate - Branch 19
Brooklyn, NY 11210
E-mail: davidrogoff@Fillmore.com
917-593-4068 (David mobile)
646-318-5031 (Bonnie mobile)
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Jul 11, 2009
Dear Brooklyncyclone:

According to the Brooklyn New York Multiple Listing Service the average sale price for ALL homes in Marine Park is $468,000 year to date which is down 4.31% as compared to a year ago.

I specialize in the Marine Park area, and with regard specifically to detached 3 bedroom homes in the neighborhood I would say the average is more like $620,000. I must caution that this number can vary greatly based on the homes actual size and condition.

If I can be of further assistance or if there is a particular home you would like to get an estimate on, please contact me.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Web Site: http://www.MitchellFeldman.com and http://www.MadisonEstates.com
olatoyosi ad…, Agent, Plainview, NY
Sat Jul 11, 2009
That's hard to generalise. Depends on the location, condition and motivation. I did a quick market analysis and I got a figure of $450-600k for the less steep and $600-990k for the exclusive. Where do you want?.