What is the average monthly cost for home heating and electric in Mandeville. The home is 3300 sq. ft.

Asked by Jim, Mandeville, LA Wed Dec 19, 2007

Newer constructed home, Grande Maison subdivision

Answers

4
Chris Thomas, Agent, Mandeville USA, LA
Thu Feb 9, 2012
In Grande Maison, you should be able to count on quality construction and high building standards. That being said, both gas and electricity are much higher this year than last, and they will run proportionally different each season. You can count on your water, and heat being gas, then other items electric. Electricity during peak months will probably run around $400 with your gas about $75-100. Of course this is an average. When I am marketing a resale home, that is information that I have my home sellers provide, because most buyers want to be able to calculate what their total monthly bills will be.
If I can be of any assistance in your buying process in the Mandeville area, I would love to work with you.
Web Reference:  http://ChrisThomasHouses.com
Toni Nadler, Agent, Abita Springs, LA
Wed Dec 15, 2010
I have a newer construction home and have 3000 sq ft living. My high electric is $272 and my low is $150. Gas runs about $30 to $50, but I have electric heating. I would think these cost would be similiar in Grande Maison. That is a great location, close to interstate and central to the St. Tammany area.
Phoebe Wheal…, Agent, Mandeville, LA
Mon Mar 31, 2008
ian cockburn, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Fri Dec 21, 2007
It is going to be high, because Entergy tacks on a "fuel surcharge" on the bill. Expect a low of $150 and a summer high of $400, based on two HVAC systems.
Web Reference:  http://iansellsnola.com