What is the average cost per square foot for a medium to slightly high end new home in sugar land area. without a pool and including the lot premium.

Asked by kalikasinha, Sugar Land, TX Fri Jan 20, 2012

Answers

5
Heather Mack…, Agent, Richmond, TX
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Riverstone and Telfair are the 2 main communities still building in Sugar Land. When these are completed Sugar Land will be pretty much built out. The average list price per sq ft in Sugar Land with price range of $200K-$500K is $110.80. For Riverstone average is $105.33 and Telfair is $125.83. I hope this info helps. Let me know if I can be of service to you. Heather MacKinnon RE/MAX Fine Properties Sugar Land TX. 832-964-5619 heatherjoseph71@yahoo.com
Ernest Polk, Other Pro, Houston, TX
Fri Jan 20, 2012
I have built several homes in Houston. There is no easy answer for this since each person has different wants and needs. However, when building a new home you should consider how much can you afford, the exterior siding, type of roof, interior floor finishes, interior fixture finishes, interior wall finishes, counters and appliances, insulation in the exterior wall or not, insulation in the attic and most importantly the foundation. The foundation cost can vary highly depending on the type that is required to be installed for your location.

So in conclusion, the price to build can vary tremendously depending on your style and taste. You should expect to pay $100sqft - $175sqft. There is a lot of planning that goes on during the building process and you should talk with several builders before you decide to build. http://realestateinvestinghouston.net
Kathleen Ham…, , Houston, TX
Fri Jan 20, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Kalikasinha !

Cost per square foot is a variable depending on subdivision, builder and many more factors. Since you are interested in the Sugar Land area call me and let's discuss your specific needs. We can introduce ourselves and then talk about the wonderful things you want in your new home. I'll assist and guide you through the many processes to make SMART real estate decisions. I will provide you with current information about homes that meet your interests and lifestyle to make your home search stress free.

I see no reason for you to delay. Call me today and let's get a jump start TODAY. (281) 799-4002 Kathleen --- or if it is easier for you to email me your information to KathleenRealtor1@gmail.com
R Latham, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Jan 20, 2012
About 150-250 , , without the lot.
Krystal Vill…, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Currently there are 66 new homes listed on the mls in Sugar Land without pools, and they range from $199,900 all the way to $3,599,000. The majority of them are in the 300k-500k range, so it just depends on your budget.

Brandon Newton
Green Dawn/Amigos Realty
713.890.9108