What is the average commute time from Stafford to downtown houston using 69?

Asked by cassiepathak, Houston, TX Wed Jun 12, 2013

Answers

5
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Hello Cassie, as you can tell, traffic in Houston is quite an ordeal depending on where you are.

If you are looking to rent an an apartment close to downtown, let me know some details and I can check the availability for you.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
Nice post
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Cassie ...

Please don't let anyone tell you differently ... traffic in this area is a nightmare, irrespective of specific location. If you'll be driving during the traditional rush hours, you're looking at over an hour each way ... provided there are no accidents, stalled vehicles or other obstacles. I'd pack a lunch, just to be on the safe side. One never knows around here, since pretty much everyone ignores posted regulations ... I don't remember the last time I saw someone change lanes or exit a freeway using directional signals.

Much of it has to do with the manner of construction (i.e. using the same lanes to enter and exit) ... the system is basically a freshman civil engineering project gone bad. And the sad part is that there's no way around it ... if there were, we'd all be using it, and everything would clog up again. The region has outgrown its infrastructure ... all of it.
Web Reference:  http://www.har.com/algeffon
Gabrielle Ng…, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Jun 12, 2013
If you get on 59 before 615 AM and if you drive like me, it's 10 - 15 mins. Between 6:30 and 6:45, you may be able to do 50-60mph; and bt 0700 - 0900, you can take a nap before you get to your destination. The same is true when you return between 16:00 - 19:00.... but I'm privileged to call this city my home!!
Gabrielle
713-252-0961
Mark McNitt, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Cassie,

Many of my relocating clients are concerned about commute times, distance from work to home, etc. all across Houston

I recommend them learning the Houston TranStar website. This link will help you with travel times on all the major freeways.
http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/hist/hist_traveltimes_menu.html

You might want to set up the mobile version on your phone. I always check this before I hit the road. Let us know if you would like to know some short cuts.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc
I'll just keep trying to find an apartment less than 15 miles from downtown, thanks.
Flag Wed Jun 12, 2013
Diane Schrak…, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Hey Cassie,

In traffic, you are looking at about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Without traffic, about 30 minutes. Are you looking to move? I want to be your agent. My contact information is below. I would love to help!

Diane Schrakamp
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
dschrakamp@gmail.com