Neicey Scott, Home Buyer in Bullhead City, AZ

What is the average HOA fees for condos?

Asked by Neicey Scott, Bullhead City, AZ Mon Oct 14, 2013

Answers

4
Jonathan Dal…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue Oct 15, 2013
HOA fees are going to be all over the map depending on the condo complex - fees are determined by the amenities to be maintained, the size of the complex, past expenses and leadership of the HOA board. If you see a specific complex for which you want information, click on one of the agent's names on the top right side and they'll be able to provide you the specifics you seek.
Jose Dias, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Oct 14, 2013
That is a very broad question. Condos typically have higher HOA fees than single family homes. I have seen HOA fees ranging from $100+ to over $300 per month in the area I do business.
Ed and Terri…, Agent, Bullhead City, AZ
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Home Owner Association fees vary greatly between the different condo complexes. There are no averages, each must be examined individually. Your realtor will be able to give you the amount being charged for HOA's. You need to make sure you understand what the HOA covers.
Chris McDani…, Agent, Bullhead City, AZ
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Hello, the average costs of home owners associations fees vary greatly on condos. It depends on what the community provides, such as a community center, pool, or pays for certain utilities. If I had to guess at an average cost it would be around $100 for most condo communities. Hope this answers you question. You can call me anytime if you have more questions.

Chris McDaniel
The Ristow Group
928-444-2101