What is the area of 338 Broad St, Tonawanda NY like?

Asked by Ashprove611, Tonawanda, NY Sat Jan 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095805284-338-Broad-St-Tonaw…

Answers

5
Tammy Moore, Agent, Tonawanda, NY
Wed Jan 9, 2013
We have lived in the City of Tonawanda for over 15 yrs. Its a wonderful neighborhood and offers a lot for kids. There is a Football clinic for younger kids looking for football or cheerleading. The schools are great and the neighborhood is nice. Although it has its spotty areas (rentals but not many...) we are a community that helps one another. Its not to far from the water which is really humming during the summer time. With boaters, jet skiers, resturants and festivities through the summer. You can visit the webpage searching city of tonawanda and get a good overview of the city and so much more. 338 Broad is more center of broad but close to the middle and high school. We have 3 main grammer schools and the middle school is attached to the high school. I suggest stopping in and visiting, take a drive by on a nice day. Like all neighborhoods you really cant choose your neighbors but doing a proper investigation (driveby etc..) you should get a good grasp of what Broad street has to offer.

Thank you
Tammy Moore
Metro Roberts
716-425-3159
Abu Musa, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jan 5, 2013
You may visit http://www.homefacts.com . Also you may google search.
Joseph Oliver, Agent, Tonawanda, NY
Sat Jan 5, 2013
I actually live in the area. I'd be happy to help you out. Give me a call any time...I'm still up!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jan 5, 2013
If unfamiliar with the area take the time and revisit more than once, and at different times of day to get a sense of belonging; possibly chat with locals/neighbors, check out all that is important to you, etc., then determine if your comfort level can be reached; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
Joseph Oliver, Agent, Tonawanda, NY
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Like I said...If you're ready to start looking, give me a call. I can take you to see any of the properties you've been asking questions about.

Joe Oliver
Nickel Realty
(716) 425-0328
joeoliversells@gmail.com