What is the area like in Green Acres, Fl?

Asked by Bbpondview, New York, NY Mon Dec 24, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094366017-237-Pine-Hov-Cir-G…

Answers

1
Michaelina O…, Agent, Manalapan, NJ
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Hello Bbponview, Hope you and family are having a wonderful winter & holiday season.
Greenacres is centrally located with an eclectic suburban mixture surrounded by West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, and Wellington, Florida. It is very accessible to shopping and commuting. It is close enough to I95 and the Florida Turnpike to choose either depending on where you are going. It is approximately 20 to PBI airport and WPB train station which is host to Amtrack and Tri-Rail. There are single family homes, condos, townhomes, and apartments. The development that you were inquiring about in Pine Ridge also ranges from no age restrictions to 55+. The community just did some improvements so they are proactive to keep up-to-date. There are also other developments nearby depending on your personal preferences. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you wish to know more or have me send you more personalized listings after sending me your preferences to assist you in finding your perfect home. Thank you. Michaelina Oliva, Illustrated Properties