What is the Rent and asking price for this property in Winfield? I am looking for a rent-to own in this area. Thanks

Asked by Ncollins, Winfield, IL Tue Apr 27, 2010

Answers

3
Cheri Walker…, Agent, Wheaton, IL
Thu Feb 21, 2013
The rental prices in Winfield are from 1500 and up depending on what you are looking for. Many sellers are renting their homes because they owe more than what they can sell them for. At this time if you want to purchase a home you should talk to a loan officer and see how long it would take you to be pre-approved for a loan. Follow their advice and when you are ready there will be more homes on the market to pick from. For now just find a nice place to rent and concentrate on what you end goal will be, a new home. I would be happy to help you with this process. Good Luck!
Cherrie Cata…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Apr 29, 2010
Hi Ncollins,

Rents in Winfield are going anywhere from $1500-$3000. I do not see which property you are referring to. Good luck and be very careful before signing any rent-to-own agreements in such a volatile market.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cherrie Catama
Newman Realty
cherrie@newmanrealtyillinois.com
Eric Hall, Agent, Wheaton, IL
Tue Apr 27, 2010
Please let me know that address of the home you're interested in and I'd be more than happy to find out more information about it.

You can also check out my website for more properties in that area that are available.

Thanks.
Web Reference:  http://www.HomesBuyHall.com