Sharon Day, Both Buyer and Seller in Ventura, CA

What is the Heights complex in Carmel Valley all about?

Asked by Sharon Day, Ventura, CA Fri Feb 15, 2008

I hear that it used to be an apartment complex. Do you need to go down an interior hallway to arrive at your front door?

Answers

3
Sher Slavin-…, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Sat Oct 2, 2010
Hi. There are several different units there. Most units have their own entrances, but some don't have attached garages! It's wierd! Your garage might be under someone else's unit! That means at 3am you might hear the garage go up underneath you! Another bad thing about that complex is that you might be a homeowner and paying twice as much as your renter neighbor next to you, who has 2 barking dogs.
It's also pretty congested in there. I dont' usually show those much. There are many other complexes I like much better that are less dense, have patios (with some grass and shrubs) instead of balconies, and more privacy. I like ones that seem more like small homes than condos.

sher slavin shersproperties@gmail.com
Maria Weiss, Agent, Del Mar, CA
Fri Mar 28, 2008
As an local agent in Carmel Valley, I had worked in the sales office of the Heights about 2 years ago. This is a condo conversion complex. It has nice amenities, such as a pool, exercise room and a community movie theater room. I attended the recent auction, which sold about 25 - 30 units. The units were sold by the builder and were not short sales or REO properties. The complext has 1, 2 & 3 bedroom units, some without garages, some with attached garages and some with detached garages. The auctioned units sold at the auction in ranges from the low $400,000's and up, depending on the size and location of the unit. There was also a 5% auction premium added to the prices. Within this complex, there are also rental units. If you would like another information, please contact me directly, Maria Weiss
Web Reference:  http://www.mariaweiss.com
Tom Swell, , San Diego, CA
Fri Feb 15, 2008
Hi Sharon

When I Google "Carmel Valley" "the heights"
I get 1500 links. Surely there is something there that helps. I've not been there, sorry.