hsmart, Other/Just Looking in Washington, DC

What is the HOA and contact information for Columbia Heights Condos?

Asked by hsmart, Washington, DC Wed Dec 5, 2012

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/map/3091173004-1205-Clifton-S…

Danilo Antezana’s answer
Patrick is absolutely correct. There also was a seller subsidy of 2000 dollars on this sale.

If you want to stay up to date on the latest listings in Columbia Heights. Feel free to use my website for free.
This information is not always readily accessible. Sometimes it is easier to go directly to the condo development and ask unit owners as they are coming and going. This has always worked for me. If you need any additional information please contact me.

All the Best!
The particular unit you are interested in has actually already sold. It sold early in November for $600,000. The condo fee is $275. Please let me know if I could assist you in finding similar properties in the area. You can contact me directly at: patrickcmorrisdc@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!