shawnabeane, Home Buyer in 14303

What is th eaverage tome between signing contract and closing on a cash sale? also, what are my closing costs as a buyer?

Asked by shawnabeane, 14303 Thu Sep 13, 2012

Check with the title company for your closing costs.
Also it depends on your contract and what you have agreed to pay and what the seller has agreed to pay.

Fastest if all falls into place could probably be just a few days.
Could depend on title search and survey and if any of those things turns up problems.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
You'll need enough time for the title company you're using to be able to search and present a clear title, so the time will vary somewhat from market to market. There also may be municipal inspections required in your area, so please ask your real estate professional for good, local guidance.
Every area is different but in my area between fully executed contract and closing should be around 15-45 days. Problem in my area is generally Municipal search and how backed up the Town is with Inspections.