loisenderud, Home Buyer in 85018

What is homeowner's fee?

Asked by loisenderud, 85018 Wed Nov 13, 2013

Answers

13
Raymond Whit…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sun Jan 5, 2014
It's going to be the HOA or Home Owners Association fee charged for breathing the air outside.... Lol, well, you know it's the fee the association gets for collecting garbage, water, etc.. That fee can go towards common areas to be maintained or issues like streets and community recreation areas. Different fees all over the valley. Some are just jaw dropping expensive, and some are reasonably priced. It all depends on the area and management company.
James Wehner, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Jan 15, 2014
A 'Homeowner's Association Fee' that you may be referring to, is a fee paid by all homeowners residing within the community. Arizona's local governments over the years required the developers to defer the common area maintenance to be paid and cared for by the homeowners in that subdivision/ planned area development instead of the city retaining the maintenance burden.

The Home Owner's Association (HOA), elects a board of directors to oversee the community maintenance operations as well as the budgeting and collections of dues for the maintenance. Your HOA fee is typically paid either monthly, quarterly, or annually by all homeowners in the community.

For more specifics on the HOA dues, rules and regulations, and guidelines to live in a HOA, you'll want to reference the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs) for the community.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions.

James Wehner
West USA Realty
480-323-5462
Jason Harrell, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Wed Jan 15, 2014
Good Morning, please let me know what property you are inquiring about and I can research the fee's on your behalf.
Eric Lopez, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
Lois,

Please contact me if you are in need of a lender.

Thanks in advance!

Eric J. Lopez
602-761-4080
Steve and In…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
This is the fee charged by a management company to take care of various costs to maintain the individual units and the common areas.
zasmain1, , Tempe, AZ
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Nobody can exactly give an idea about the fee. As it depends on several factors. Better contact a real estate agency. If you are residing or planning to in Arizona then look no further then http://www.wellsrealtylaw.com
Bianca Benne…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Are you referring to Home Owner Association Fees?

Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
Bianca@InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Website: http://www.InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Harnek Dadia…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Wed Nov 13, 2013
If you can provide with some more details or the address of the property you are asking the question about, will help me to get you an answer that is relevant and accurate.
From what I can guess is HOA (Home Owner Association) Fees is what you are asking for.

Harnek Singh Dadiala
623 229 6691
HomeSmart
http://www.agentsingh.com
Web Reference:  http://www.agentsingh.com
Jason Webb, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Wed Nov 13, 2013
The homeowner's fee you saw is probably Homeowners Association (HOA) fees. It is an amount of money paid on a regular basis such as monthly, quarterly, annually or some other predetermined time frame. The HOA looks after maintaining and improving the overall community. Condos almost always have HOA or condo fee and many neighborhoods of single family homes also have an HOA. In a condo, can include building and ground maintenance. For single family homes, typically maintenance of common areas and community parks. HOA also manage rules and regulations for the community and the enforcement. Rules typically enforce the visual appeal of the community, such as landscaping and parking.
Fred Shocklie, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Wed Nov 13, 2013

Camelback East has no Homeowner's Association.

Fred Shocklie MoreChoices Real Estate
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Nov 13, 2013
What fee are you referring to the HOA fees?
Rashmi Seth, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Are you talking about HOA? If you can be more specific with a particular property then I could give you a definite answer.
Call me anytime at 480-235-9550 or write to me at rseth99@gmail.com.
You can search for active listings and get better information by going to my website below
Rashmi Seth
Keller Williams Sonoran Living
http://rseth.kwrealty.com/
Michael Apon…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Nov 13, 2013
I don't have enough information to answer your question. Can you tell me where you saw this or how it was used? That information may give me a little more insight as to how I may best answer your question.

If you'd prefer to contact me directly, you may call or text me at (602) 617-6872 or send an email to me at james@jamesreynoldsgroup.com.

James Reynolds, REALTOR
HomeSmart