Consuelo Pen…,  in Weston, FL

What is holding you from buying?

Asked by Consuelo Peniza, Weston, FL Mon Jun 3, 2013

To my dear buyers,

In order to know you better and understand your needs, please send me all the obstacles that you have encounter when trying to buy a property.

Truly yours,

Consuelo Peniza
Real Living FSR
954-536-3495

Answers

1
Aj, Home Buyer, Miami Gardens, FL
Wed Jun 5, 2013
I believe my credit. I would be a first time homebuyer and want to take advance of the program for a first time homeowner. But at this point I am rebuilding my credit is your fico score really needed? I am looking to buy within the next year.
Hello Aj. Everything is important. From your down payment, employer, income, how long have you been at your current job, fico score, etc. Some of these have more weight than others. I work with a really good Mortgage Broker from Wells Fargo who has helped a lot of my first time buyers secure a loan. His name is Rich Campanella and his number is 954-647-0106.
Also, if you don't have a good down payment, Wells Fargo has now a new program called "NeighborhoodLIFT", you may receive $30,000 for down payment assistance. The funds must be used to purchase a primary, owner-occupied residence in the City of Miami and Dade County. Let me him know that Consuelo sent you. I can also send you more info about this program Q&A, rules to apply, etc. via email, My number is 954-536-3495 and my email consuelo@propertiesjustforyou.com

Consuelo Peniza
Real Living FSR
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013

Consuelo Peniza
Real Living FSR
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013

Consuelo Peniza
Real Living FSR
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013