What is average $/sqft of homes sold in in Sherman Oaks and Studio City, CA south of Ventura Boulevard?

Asked by Abhijay, 91604 Wed Nov 7, 2007

Answers

5
Blayne Pacel…, Agent, Studio City, CA
Fri Dec 7, 2007
The prices runs from the low 300's to I even the 600's. There are so many different areas south of the Ventura Blvd including the silver triangle, longridge estates, the dona's, fryman canyon, wrightwood, etc..
Is there a particular area that interests you most? I can let you know what is the best value at this time if you would like. Please email me at Blaynesellshomes@sbcglobal.net or call me at 818-432-1542 if you would like.
Web Reference:  http://www.BlaynePacelli.com
David Hitt, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Dec 4, 2007
The price per square foot runs between the high 300's to high 400's depending on the property. The average would be the mid 400's somewhere in the middle. Please call me if I can be of further assistance to you (818)422-1702 david@homesinthevalley.info as I do work the area.
Dot Chance, Agent, Burbank, CA
Sat Jan 26, 2008
Abhijay, Blayne and David are excellent agents and had great answers for you. Let me add that you cannot go strictly by how much per square foot when purchasing a home. You need to keep in mind the lot size because you don't want to pay the same price for a home on a smaller lot than on a larger lot if everything else is the same...

If you need further assistance, you may reach me at 818.432.1671 - I will be happy to help!
Web Reference:  http://www.DotChance.com
Abhijay, Home Buyer, 91604
Wed Nov 7, 2007
Thanks Wendy. I noticed a 4BR 2000+ sqft. property listed for $799K on 4132 Vanetta in Studio City and it seemed very much out of line compared to other houses on that same street!

Now it makes sense. Probably a fixer, based on your answer.
Wendy Taylor,…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Nov 7, 2007
The houses SOB in Sherman Oaks and Studio City start at about $900,000 (anything under would be quite small and/or a fixer) and can go up to $5-6 million. The average is between $1 - 2 million for a 4 bedroom 2-3 bath. On a square footage basis - properties today are in the high $300's to the low $400's for a 2,000 - 3,000 square foot house with nice appointments and an average lot - 10,000 sq. ft.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. This is the area I live and work in.

Wendy