What is anyone hearing about Manasquan homes? Some properties will not get a mortgage, I'm told. Any input>?

Asked by Barbara Furdyna, Spring Lake, NJ Fri Feb 15, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill Feehan-…, Agent, Brielle, NJ
Sat Mar 16, 2013
If you are buying in an area that had damage from Hurricane Sandy, make sure you use the FEMA Flood maps. Use the following link, and type in the property address. It will show you ABFE. MAKE SUREthe sellers have a Base Flood Elevation Certificate. Your Flood Insurance Primiums will depend on it!
1 vote
Bill Feehan-…, Agent, Brielle, NJ
Sat Mar 16, 2013
If anyone is thinking of selling their home that is now in a flood zone, you will need to get a Flood Elevation Certificate. A buyer can still get a mortgage, but the mortgage company will require flood insurance. If the home is below the ABFE, the new home owner's flood primium will increase for every fott below the ABFE.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Manasquan Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more