What dose it mean when the listing says not for sale? Where can I get info. of a certen property?

Asked by Carm, West Palm Beach, FL Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

4
Judi Monday,…, Agent, Green Valley, AZ
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Trulia lists information on most of the homes in the area which means you have to look closely to determine if it is actually for sale or not. If it says No that means the house is there for informational purposes only. You should find a Realtor in your area if you want specific information about a particular home.
Christopher…, Agent, Methuen, MA
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Trulia and zillow list information on all homes. Homes that are both for sale and not for sale. If it says "not for sale" then it probably isn't for sale right now. The best source of information in the local MLS though.
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Dear Carm,

If a property is shown as nor for sale that means it is not on the market at this time. If you are looking for detailed information on a particular property please feel free to send me that address via e-mail or simply give me a call.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Fri Aug 24, 2012
What it meens is that the property is not for sale. You may want to contact a Realtor® in your area to find out about a certain property.