What does the developer have to do to get VA approval for a new construction (townhome)? We want to use a VA

Asked by Alicia, Atlanta, GA Fri May 23, 2008

loan to buy but the townhome is not yet approved by the VA. Does it cost the developer money? What else is the VA looking for?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Team Hiller…, Agent, Lake Saint Louis, MO
Fri May 23, 2008
The first step is to contact a VA lender who will have the forms for a "one time development" approval. Provide the builder with these forms. Ask the builder to fill the forms out and return them to the lender.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more