What does Btvabcoe mean?

Asked by Kristina, San Diego, CA Thu Jan 3, 2008

Answers

1
Christopher Walker’s answer
Christopher…, Agent, Hemet, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2008
I think this one may mean "buyer to verify all before close of escrow" San Diego seems to be the acronym capital of the United States. Deciphering them can be a little crazy and is quite unnecessary. Not to mention that adding acronyms everywhere provides no additional disclosure or protection for them....or anyone else. Some other actual San Diego acronyms: SWEOB (Seller will entertain offers between) SRCOS (Seller reserves choice of services) MSWLAO (Motivated Seller will look at all offers) SSSLA (Short sale subject to lenders approval) STLOTNV...this is one I have not been able to decipher. The MLS allows agents to enter all of this and more into the description and agent comments so, why this is so prevalent in the San Diego area is beyond me. Maybe a SD agent could chime in and maybe even provide a link to the acronym dictionary.
IHANIAAITW.... I have absolutely NO idea at all in the WORLD! Lloyd Lamere, Broker/Owner North San Diego Real Estate..... LOL
Flag Fri Mar 7, 2014